Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 5 - Dan's worst weekend!

Just made it in time today. I didn't start writing this until 8pm tonight. I had a loose idea that I wanted to explore about a boy accidentally selling his own toys instead of his sister's but hadn't actually thrashed it out.But here it is now.

This story is kind of loosely based on the relationship that I had with my sister when we were siblings. We used to bicker like hell over the stupidest of things. Come to think of it, we still do! But I knew to make the story readable and more enjoyable I had to take that acerbity to the nth degree. And having been past or seen advertisements for numerous yard sales whilst I was in Los Angeles I knew I found a vehicle where I could make my protagonist swallow a bitter pill.

Anyway it's up so happy reading.

The Imaginary Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment