Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 24 - The peril of pop

I had this idea a while ago. I honestly don't know where the premise came from, it just appeared in my head 'a girl who drinks so much pop she explodes'. Of course as its a kids book I couldn't have her completely explode as she'd died, but pop like a balloon I figured would be doable. I don't always intend these to come out in a moralistic way but sometimes short stories lend themselves to morals/fables.

Anyway this was just a quicky as two stories were produced today. I'm at a graduation ceremony for a family member today so to keep me on schedule I've up the production for today to two stories. My bum has never been so sore from sitting in one place for so long. It's just as well I have an attention seeking dog to get me off my butt every now and again.

Enjoy

The Imaginary Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment