Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 21 - The Biggleswich Wars

I started writing this one late today as I couldn't get up this morning early enough to begin the premise before my paid work starts. Yes I have a normal job as well as my dream job. Anyhoo I had the idea some time ago as I briefly mention a war between brownies and scouts in my canine fantasy novel. I liked the concept of these normally placid, friendly, helpful, law abiding packs sinking to the depths of anarchy because of their hatred of each other. I like that dynamic and thought it would work well from a comic perspective. I particularly like the revision of the brownie guide song. It illustrates how vitriolic the relationship is between the two.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this one as I enjoyed writing it.

The Imaginary Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment