Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 19 - From beyond

Frustrated. Frustrated. Angry and frustrated. I missed my deadline on this one. I almost had it finished but at 12.30am I started to flag. My mind was fogging and I couldn't follow the story in the way I wanted. I figured that rather than compromise it I would have to admit defeat and finish it on sunday. But why did it take me that long when I had all day?

This is where real life kicks in. I'm a little preoccupied at the moment with some options that I'm trying to evaluate. Rather than bore you with the details I will say that as with most choices there are pros and cons, benefit and pitfalls, costs and savings. So I've been pondering and chatting over these pretty much all day. That distracted me from my project. But I guess these things are going to happen. Life gets in the way and sometimes you just have to deal with it. But I was pretty mad with myself at setting my project back. However its up now for all to read and hopefully enjoy. This one was inspired by my fascination with ouija boards. I remember playing with one my friends and I made once with cardboard and a felt tip pen. It didn't work, naturally, although some of us did do our best to make it look like the glass moved. So the idea of someone communicating not just a message but a warning had the certain gothic element that I wanted.

Enjoy

The Imaginary Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment