Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 42 - Alter egos

Would you believe I got the idea for this one from a car wash!

I kid you not. I was walking my dog, searching my brain for today's story and as I rounded the corner to the car wash at the petrol station there was a large cloud of white mist emanating from it that gusted across the street. From the time it took to walk from the station to my flat (approximately 100 yards) I had an idea of mist turning a kid's parents into kids, but in reality it was all a dream.

I instantly felt a real buzz and was itching to get to my laptop to write it up. So after dining on beans on toast (my meal planner at the moment consists of meals that can be prepared in five minutes or less - that is the criteria when I browse the aisles at Morrisons!), I got to it. I did have a rather cheeky glass of wine though, to take off the edge. It's only the start of the week and it's gonna get crazy.

Enjoy

The Imaginary Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment