Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 36 - Making bluebirds

I've faltered.For the first time. Today I had no premise. Only a bare idea which I couldn't get to work. Or perhaps not so much get to work I just couldn't get my head in gear. Today I got some bad news which is playing on my mind. There is no excuse for delayed production. I know it is going to sting me tomorrow when I have to finish a story and write another one. And what's more I have to produce a newsletter for the university library. Where am I going to get the time?

Please, everyone, collectively give me some strength. This week I need it.

So I finally posted a story, albeit a little late. This was a quickie that I put together at lunchtime. Though it means I now have no premise for today's story. Gonna have to get my thinking cap on again!

Enjoy

The Imaginary Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment