Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 75 - Sersi's cookies

I was in the kitchen this evening, making dinner and wondering what I could write about when my eyeline fell upon a box of cookie recipe cards an American friend of mine had given me before she returned to the States (Yes, Elissa, they were yours, if your reading this). I instantly thought of a girl that wants to get people to like her by making enchanted cookies only they do more than make people like her.

I suppose this is in some way a story about compromising your morals, beliefs, customs in order to achieve a goal and the realisation that you really don't need to, its all about angles. Subconsciously I've realised that this is very much related to my crazy project in that I feel, or am feeling that I'm compromising a very large part of my life to go down this path. But do I need to compromise it all or is it just about angles, or in my case structure. I'm lacking structure to my life at the moment, upset by my recent illness getting back on track is proving frustrating and I think its wearing me down. Oh, god enough of my soporific ranting.

Enjoy

The Imaginary Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment