Monday, May 25, 2009

New Writing Dundee 2009


I'm very proud to say that I have had a short story published in New Writing Dundee. This is an annual anthology of local and international published and unpublished writers produced by Dundee University Press. The publication is in its 4th year now and is attracting some high profile authors such as Douglas Dunn, Meaghan Delahunt and Kirsty Gunn. I'm proud to be associated with such venerable writers.

My piece, entitled 'The Magic of Murder' is a metaphysical black comedy about a woman who sees herself through her husband's eyes moments after he bludgeons her with a waffle iron.

The publication is available for purchase from Amazon.co.uk so pick up a copy, if not to read my story but to sample some of the best of what Scotland and those associated with Scotland have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment