Monday, August 17, 2009

The Imaginery Scrapbook

Well, the conference was a great success. The speakers were, as always, exceptional and very entertaining. However, it has left me wondering how on earth am I going to get myself noticed amongst the sea of other writers desperate to be published. Then I went to see 'Julie and Julie' and I struck on an idea.

It's somewhat crazy and will either make or break me as a writer but in this climate a little stupidity might go in my favour.

My plan of attack is to write a new, original short story for children every day for a year. I have created a blog site on which to post the stories (imagineryscrapbook.blogspot.com) and will use this blog as a complimentary site on which to write about the experience, process, idea generation and anything else that is directly related to the story of the day.

I intend to start this mammoth project on the 1st September (which will be challenging as I'm flying back from LA on the 2nd). So if you're out there, please show your support and interest and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment